Small bathrooms may seem like a difficult design task to take on — however these spaces may introduce a clever design challenge to add to your plate. Creating a functional and storage-friendly bathroom may be just what your home needs. With the amount of time spent in your bathroom, you should make sure every design element has a purpose and is functional in some way or another to create a space saver-friendly sanctuary. Here are 10 ideas for your bathroom!
1. Add a sliding vertical cupboard to an otherwise dead space.
2. Create a storage area under your sink with two Ikea Ragrund stands.
3. This semi-opaque panelite kitchen backsplash has been used as a window allows light into a dark bathroom. Via ivonnesemprunl.com
4. When you don’t have space for a full tub. Try a three-fourths size like they have in this Scandi home.
5. Literally no room? The same bathroom above has a slim sink built into a shallow cabinet.
6. A curbless shower like this one saves space and looks fancy.
7. Mirrored surfaces never fail to make a space appear bigger. We like this cool mirror-on-mirror effect from Flodeau.
8. Make an extra display vanity wherever possible like this small floating shelf above the toilet found on Decoholic.
9. Buy mirrors that double-up with storage ledges like this one from IKEA.
10. When in doubt go for vertical storage